Online booking of holiday home for central govt employees
For Online Booking of Holiday Homes for Central Government Employees please go to new website for Holiday Home – https://eSampada.mohua.gov.in/
Terms & Condition for IPO Payment Gateway Users
1. Payment Gateway/Net Banking Disclaimer
Payment of booking charges for booking of Holiday Homes/Touring Officer s Hostels will be made by the user using Payment Gateway hosted by Axis Bank/designated banks.The Payment Gateway/Internet Banking Service is being provided to you to facilitate online payment. By using these services of the payment Gate Way, you expressly agree that use of this online payment service is entirely at your own risk and cost.
2. Transaction Charges
The necessary transaction charge plus service tax as applicable on date, for online payment of the service will be borne by the user .The charges as mentioned below will be levied by the e-payment solution provider for giving this service. Click here to see the Bank Charges.
3. Transaction Process and Confirmation Slip/Generation:
(i) Transaction Process
An eligible applicant will fill the online advance booking application form after completing/filling all details in application from submit the same by clicking Submit Button. after pressing SUBMIT Button , the online booking application with Unique Bookig ID No. is generated with link option for payment of booking charges which will be active for fixed period of time. The applicant will have to fill up necessary details and enter/click the payment option link within two minutes and after clicking the payment option , e-receipt/challan with requisite amount of booking charges will appear on the system with link to the Payment Gateway where the applicants can make payment to booking charges using net banking /debit/credit card as he /she may opt.
(ii) Confirmation Slip/Receipt Generation Process:
After successful payment, Booking Confirmation Slip/Receipt with details of room/suit of holiday home/touring officers and booking charges are generated . In case Booking Confirmation Slip is not generated against successful payment Transaction and the payment Gateway shows Success , then there is no need to apply fresh and make another payment against Unique Booking Request ID no. In such cases, confirmation slip can be downloaded by filling booking request Id No. and Identity Card no .Therefore applicants are advised to remember down the booking request Id No. and other details Read More
To Proced Click Here
Latest Full List of Holiday Homes For CG Employees
Holiday Homes List 2021
|Section A : Holiday Homes|
|Sl. No.||Holiday Homes Station Name||For More Information|
|1||Agra (U.P.)||Click Here|
|3||Amarkantak (M.P.)||Click Here|
|6||Kanyakumari (Tamil Nadu)||Click Here|
|8||Mysore (Karnataka)||Click Here|
|9||Mussoorie (Uttaranchal)||Click Here|
|10||New Delhi (West Kidwai Nagar)||Click Here|
|11||Ooty (Tamil Nadu)||Click Here|
|12||Port Blair||Click Here|
|14||Shimla (H.P.)||Click Here|
|18||Nainital (Uttarakhand)||Click Here|
|Section B: Touring Officers’ Hostel|
|1||Agra (Karkunj, Sikandara)||Click Here|
|2||Agra (Sanjay Place)||Click Here|
|6||Bangalore (Domlur)||Click Here|
|7||Bangalore (Koramangala)||Click Here|
|9||Bhopal (Guest House)||Click Here|
|10||Bhopal (Transit Hostel)||Click Here|
|13||Chennai (Shastri Bhawan)||Click Here|
|14||Chennai (Rajaji Bhawan)||Click Here|
|17||Delhi (Curzon Rd.)||Click Here|
|18||Delhi (Aliganj, Lodhi Colony)||Click Here|
|19||Delhi (HUDCO Place)||Click Here|
|20||Delhi CWG Village||Click Here|
|21||Gandhi Nagar (Guest House)||Click Here|
|22||Gandhi Nagar (Transit Hostel)||Click Here|
|24||Goa (Guest House)||Click Here|
|25||Guwahati (Main building)||Click Here|
|26||Guwahati (Hostel Block)||Click Here|
|28||Hyderabad (koti Nirman Bhawan)||Click Here|
|29||Hyderabad (Kawadi Guda)||Click Here|
|35||Kozhikode (Calicut)||Click Here|
|39||Mount Abu||Click Here|
|40||Mumbai (Church Gate)||Click Here|
|41||Mumbai (Napean Sea Road, Hyderabad Estate)||Click Here|
|42||Mumbai (Antop Hill)||Click Here|
|46||Neemuch (MP)||Click Here|
|50||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)||Click Here|
|Central Govt Holiday Homes Rates||Click Here|
|Online booking of holiday home for central govt employees||Click Here|
How to Book Holiday Home Online E-Sampada
- Visit the new official website Central government holiday homes https://esampada.mohua.gov.in/signin.
- On the homepage, select the option “Login”.
- After successful login and click “apply online”.
- The system will display the application form. A page will terms and conditions will show on the same page.
- Click the “ok” button to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Now fill the mandatory details and requirements on the application form.
- Next, enter the captcha code.
- Enter the booking request for the preferred guest house.
- Recheck the details and submit the application and the visiting member information.
- The system will check and generate the available homes and direct you to the payment page.
- Make the payments with the preferred payment mode. After successful payment, an SMS will be sent to your mobile number.
- The portal will provide an online payment slip to confirm the booking process.
- Download and take a printout of the slip.
- The slip acts as a proof document at the guest house.