PCDA Circular 611 – New PPO Series to Armed Forces Personnel
Revision of pension in r/o pre-2006 Commissioned Officers/JCOs/ORs pensioners / Family pensioners.
OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD- 211014
Circular No. 611
1. The Chief Accountant, RBI, Oeptt. Of Govt, Bank Accounts, Central Office C-7, Second Floor, Bandre- Kurla Complex, P B No. 8143, Bandre East Mumbai400051
2. All CMOs, Public Sector Banks.
3. The Nodal Officers, ICICIIHOFC/AXISIIOBI Banks
4. All Managers, CPPCs
5. The PCOA (WC), Chandigarh
6. The COA (PO), Meerut
7. The COA Chennai
8. The ROs .
9. The PAOs .
Subject:- Revision of pension in r/o pre-2006 Commissioned Officers/JCOs/ORs pensioners / Family pensioners.
Reference:- This office Circular No. 588 dated 20.10.2017, Circular No. 590 dated 06.11.2017, Circular No. 595 dated 25.01.2018 & Circular No. 606 dated
- Reference is invited to this office Circulars mentioned above under which implementation instructions regarding new PPO series and e-PPO have been issued.
- The procedure of forwarding of e-PPO in respect of Armed Forces Personnel has been provided in ibid mentioned circulars. As in the new scenario of e-PPO, the same are being directly forwarded to the respective PDAs through SFTP mode as well as to the RO and Army HQrs (in case of Commissioned Officers).
Further, it is clarified that the identity of the pensioner/family pensioner has already been established at the time of first payment of pension. Therefore, respective ROs are requested not to forward the hard copy of Corrigendum e-PPO to the Banks & DPDOs where e-PPOs has already been transmitted by concerned PSAs through SFTP mode directly. Banks & DPDOs are requested to act upon the Corrigendum e-PPO received through SFTP mode without confirmation from respective RO/Army HQrs whereas rest of the PDAs will act upon, on the basis of the copy of Corrigendum e-PPO as per the practice in vogue.
3. It is also observed that ROs are forwarding the descriptive roll to the concerned paying branch of the pensioner whereas descriptive roll is to be forwarded to the Concerned CPPC of the pensioner instead of concerned paying branch which causes delay during the first payment of pension. Therefore ROs are requested to forward the descriptive roll alongwith e-PPO and undertaking for 151 payment as mentioned in Circular No. 606 dated 24.09.2018 to the Concerned CPPC of the pensioner.
4. All other terms and conditions shall remain unchanged.
5. This circular has been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in for dissemination across the all concerned.
Leave a Reply