Salary to the CG Employees in Kerala on 14th Aug, 2018 on account of ONAM festival
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Controller General of Accounts
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan, E Block, GPO Complex
INA, New Delhi-110023
Subject: Disbursement of salary/wages/pension to the Central Government Employees in the State of Kerala for the month of August, 2018 on account of ONAM festival.
In view of the ‘ONAM’ festival. the Government have decided that the salary of all Central Government employees in the State of Kerala for the month of August, 2018 may be drawn and disbursed by the Central Government offices (including Defence, Posts & Telecommunications) on 14th August, 2018 (Tuesday).
2. The wages For August 2018 of the industrial employees of Central Government serving in the State of Kerala may also be disbursed in advance on 14th August, 2018.
|Central Government Offices Holidays 2022 | Central Govt Holiday List 2022 PDF|
|KV Online Fee Payment 2022-23 | KV UBI Fee login|
3. The pension for August. 2018 of all Central Government Pensioners in the State of Kerala may also be disbursed by bank/PAOs on 14th August, 2018.
4. The salary / wages / pension so disbursed is to be treated as advance payments and will be subject to adjustment after the full months salary/wages/pension of each employee/pensioner is determined. The adjustment, if any, will be made without exception from the salary/wages/ pension as the case may be from the month of August, 2018.
5. The concerned Ministries/Departments are requested to bring these instructions to the notice of their offices located in the State of Kerala for necessary action immediately.
6. Reserve Bank of India is requested to bring these instructions to the notice of all paying branches of all Banks located in the State or Kerala for necessary action immediately.
(Vijay Kumar Singh)
Joint Controller General of Accounts