7th CPC Pension Ready Reckoner Concordance Table 57
7th CPC Concordance Table 57 for Pre-2016 Pensioners
7th Pay Commission Concordance Tables for Pre-2016 Pensioners and Family Pensioners.
Revision of pension will be done by notional pay fixation under each intervening pay commission based on the formula for revision of pay. Based on the fitment tables provided by the Department of Expenditure, Concordance Tables for fixation of notional pay and pension and family pension of employees who retired/died in various grades during 4th, 5th and 6th pay commission periods have been prepared and the same are enclosed herewith.
|From 01.01.1986 to 31.12.1995||8000|
|From 01.01.1996 to 31.12.2005||26000|
|From 01.01.2006 to 31.12.2015||80000|
|Corresponding level w.e.f. 1.1.2016||Level-17 (222500/- fixed)|
- Basic Pay From 01.01.1986 to 31.12.1995: Rs. 8,000
- Basic Pay From 01.01.1996 to 31.12.2005: Rs. 26,000
- Basic Pay From 01.01.2006 to 31.12.2015: Rs. 80,000
- Pay range for pensioners retired during 1.1.2006 to 31.12.2015: Rs. 87,540
- Notional Pay as on 01.01.2016: Rs. 25,000
- Revised Pension /Enhanced Family pension (if applicable) w.e.f. 1.1.2016: Rs. 1,12,500
- Revised Family pension w.e.f. 1.1.2016: Rs. 67,500