Facts about Google’s new colourful logo
Google has redesigned its logo. You would have noticed the brand new logo that was launched yesterday. Here are the salient features of the new logo:
1. This is Google’s seventh logo since its inception in 1998.
2. For the first time, Google has announced the launch of its new logo via its homepage through a doodle.
3. The letter ‘e’ of Google’s previous logo was slightly slanted. It continues in the new logo too. This is a sign of the fact that Google loves to do things differently.
4. Not just the logo, but the font too is new.
5. Previously, if the internet speed on the cell phone was slow, the logo would appear in a different style and font. Now, the logo will remain the same on all formats and machines.
6. The previous logo’s size was 14,000 bytes. The new logo’s size is only 305 bytes.
7. Instead of lowercase G, the new logo’s short form would be indicated by an uppercase ‘G’.