Minutes of the Workshop on Anubhav held on 24.04.2015 at CSOI , New Delhi – reg.
Minutes of the orientation workshop on ‘Anubhav’ held under the
Chairmanship of Secretary (Pensions) on 24.4.2015 at CSOI.
List of participants is enclosed.
1. In his opening remarks, Sh. Alok Rawat, Secretary (Pensions) informed all the participants about the initiative “Anubhav” and explained the rationale behind this concept, which is being monitored by the Hon’ble Prime Minister. This is on the lines of the system prevalent earlier of handing over charge by the outgoing officer to the new incumbent with a ‘Charge Note’. ‘Anubhav’ has been visualized on similar lines, so that the retiring employees can share their experiences and suggestions. Secretary stressed the need to motivate the retiring employees to submit write-ups for Anubhav.
2. There after a presentation on ‘Anubhav’ was made and JS(P) explained the details.
The participants were explained the process of using the software ‘Anubhav’ by the retiring employee as also the steps to be taken thereafter by the respective organization/Deptt.lMinistry. As per the report generated at the time of presentation there were 197 write-ups published and 22 write ups waiting for approval to be published.
3. This was followed by an open session where the audience was apprised that the suggestions received during earlier workshop have been implemented. The queries raised were relating to
i) Contact details for feed back on ‘Anubhav’.
ii) Whether there is facility to revise the write-up once it is published.
iii) Facility to submit write up in language other than English.
iv) Size of the uploaded PDF files should be increased.
v) Period upto which the write-up would be remain in the webpage after publication.
The queries and suggestions were responded to and participants were informed that the software would evolve gradually based on feed back and practical experiences.
4. As most of the participants had not come prepared with the Anubhav write-ups, they were asked to hand over the write-ups or to submit to their office on return.
5. JS(Pension) also apprised the audience of this Department’s initiative ‘Sankalp’ which aims to utilize the skills and experience of retired Government employees willing to do voluntary social work. The short presentation was well received by the audience.
6. The workshop ended with a vote of thanks to the Chair.