Financial Components of Wage Revision – ALL INDIA BANK OFFICERS’ ASSOCIATION (AIBOA) Circular
ALL INDIA BANK OFFICERS’ ASSOCIATION
All Units / State Committees
· Understanding reached on financial components of wage revision.
· 7th Joint Note to be inked on 25th May 2015 at Mumbai Today, the penultimate round on the current wage revision was held at IBA Office, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai at 2.30 p.m. The IBA team was led by Shri Arun Tiwari, CMD, Union Bank, Shri Ashwini Mehra, DMD, SBI, Shri M. V. Tanksale, CEO, IBA, Shri K. Unnikrishnan, Dy. CEO, IBA, Shri K. S. Chauhan, Vice President, HR & IR, IBA besides the support team of IBA.
Preceding the discussions, there was a preliminary round in which Com. Alok Khare, Vice Chairman, besides the undersigned with the other organizational representatives participated in the exercise.
CEO, IBA while welcoming the representatives of the officers organisations expressed his happiness in the matter of reaching the understandings on distribution of the financial benefits to the officers based on the MOU inked on 23rd February 2015. He emphasized the need to protect and promote the public sector banks image in the eyes of the common man of the country. He also expressed the need to take forward the message of building a sense of belonging to the members of the officers community. Shri Arun Tiwari, CMD, UBI was categorical that the work force needs to be satisfied first through whom the image building and the involvement to build the public sector banks would become possible. Representatives of the four officers organisations responded positively to the observations and expressions made by the members of the IBA team. The agreed load was distributed amongst the pay slip components through mutual discussion and the chart of allocation was signed by the both the parties. The details are as under :
1. Basic Pay –
Scale I – 23700 – 980(7) – 30560 -1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020
Scale II – 31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950
Scale III – 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490
Scale IV – 50030-1460(4)-55870-1650(2)-59170
Scale V – 59170 -1650(2)-62470-1800(2)-66070
Scale VI – 68680-1960(4)-76520
Scale VII – 76520-2120(4)-85000
2. Dearness Allowance – @0.10% per slab above CPI 4440 currently – 33.70%
3. Addl Stagnation increment – Scale II – 1, Scale III-1, Scale IV-1 (periodicity once in two years)
4. CCA – Higher Area 4% – 870, Lower Area 3% – 600
5. HRA – Major A class – 9%, Area I – 8%, other places -7%
6. Medical Aid – Scale I to III – Rs.8000, Scale IV and above – Rs. 9050
7. Special Allowance – Scale I to III – 7.75%, Iv & V – 10%, VI & VII – 11%
(it attracts Dearness Allowance)
The approval related to holidays on 2nd & 4th Saturdays is pending with Government Authorities for their approval and notification. Comrades, efforts are taken to give true reflection of the above in the joint note coupled with particulars related to other service conditions too. Various suggestions have been made by officers organizations to IBA on these matters.
We shall convey the full details of the joint notes once the same is finally inked on 25th May 2015 at Mumbai.
- DA for Bank Employees for Aug, Sep & Oct 2017 as per 10th bipartite settlement August 4, 2017 Read more…
- DA for Bankers from May to July 2017 as per 10th BPS/Joint Note dated 25.5.2015 May 3, 2017 Read more…
- DA for Workmen and Officer Employees in banks for the months of February, March & April 2016 under X BPS/ Joint Note dated 25.5.2015 February 1, 2016 Read more…
- Indian Bank’s Association Clarification on Paternity Leave, Encashment on LFC, Re-fixation of Pay and Special Allowance July 28, 2015 Read more…
- Finance Ministry approved 10th Bipartite Settlement Wage Revision for Public Sector Bank employees June 22, 2015 Read more…
- 10th Wage Agreement – IBA (Indian Banks’ Association) Circular May 25, 2015 Read more…
- 15% Salary hike 15% for Bank Employees, 30 month Pay Arrears – New Wage Revision agreement to be signed on the 25th of this month May 24, 2015 Read more…
- Financial Components of Wage Revision – ALL INDIA BANK OFFICERS’ ASSOCIATION (AIBOA) Circular May 22, 2015 Read more…
- Bank Xth Bipartite : Scales finalized. RBI cleared holiday for 2nd & 4th Saturdays May 20, 2015 Read more…
- Bank Employees Wage Revision – UFBU not satisfied with IBA’s offer, to go on strike February 4, 2015 Read more…