50% Tatkal Tickets on Dynamic Pricing in 5 Central Railway Trains
50% TATKAL TICKETS on DYNAMIC PRICING
Ministry of Railways have decided that 50% of the existing tatkal quota tickets shall be sold under dynamic fare scheme. After booking of the first 50% of tatkal tickets under tatkal quota, the subsequent 50% tatkal tickets will be sold on dynamic pricing. The fare shall increase by 20% after each slab of 10% berths are sold subject to the existing cap (maximum fare chargeable) on dynamic fare.
As such the scheme is implemented in following 5 trains of Central Railway with effect from 3.10.2014.
1. 11015 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus-Gorakhpur Kushinagar Express
2. 12534 Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus-Lucknow Pushpak Express
3. 11093 Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus-Varanasi Mahangari Express
4. 12141 Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus-Rajendranagar (Patna) Express
5. 11077 Pune-Jammu Tawi Jhelum Express