11th Bipartite Settlement on 11-11-2020: Special Pay for Bank Employees with effect from 1st November 2017
Special Pay of Clerical Staff and Subordinate Staff w.e.f 1st Nov 2017
In modification of Clause 11 of the Bipartite Settlement dated 25th May 2015, with effect from 1st November 2017:
- The Special Pay payable to the clerical staff and subordinate staff in banks other than State Bank of India, shall be as mentioned under Part-A in Schedule II to this Settlement.
- In all other aspects, the general rules and provisions contained in Chapter V of the Bipartite Settlement dated 19th October 1966 relating to special pay carrying posts, as modified from time-to-time, shall continue to apply.
- With effect from 1st November 2017, Graduation Pay and Professional Qualification Pay payable to the clerical staff in banks shall be as mentioned in Part B of Schedule II to this Settlement. It would be worked out separately in SBI as applicable for special pay mentioned at para (i) above,
- The Special Pay, Graduation Pay and Professional Qualification Pay as mentioned in Part B of Schedule II shall rank for superannuation benefits.
- The rates of special pay and the duties of special pay carrying posts for workmen staff in SBI may be reviewed and settled at the bank level.
- In reiteration of sub-clause (xv) of Clause 11 of the Bipartite Settlement dated 25th May 2015, a member of the non-subordinate cadre acquiring a Graduate/National Diploma in Commerce or JAIIB/CAIIB (either or both parts) qualification/s at a time when he/she does not have the requisite number of increments in the scale to be earned as advance increments shall in the first instance be released increments for such qualification(s) acquired to the extent available in the scale and in lieu of the remaining increments(s) not available for being so released as advance increments be granted / released the first installment of Graduation Pay or PQP, as the case may be. Release of subsequent installments of Graduation Pay or PQP shall be with reference to the date of release of Graduation Pay or PQP under this clause.
- Provided that in the case of an employee acquiring such qualifications after reaching the maximum of the scale of pay, he shall be granted from the date of acquiring such qualification the first installment of Graduation Pay or PQP, as the case may be and the release of subsequent installments of Graduation Pay or PQP shall be with reference to the date of release of Graduation Pay or PQP under this clause.
Provided further that in case where the non-subordinate employee as on the date of this Settlement, has already acquired JAIIB (Part-I) or CAIIB (PartII)/ Graduation after reaching maximum of the scale of Pay (in case of JAIIB/ CAIIB/ Graduation) or after reaching 19th stage of scale of Pay (in case of CAIIB/Graduation), and has not earned increment(s), otherwise entitled on account of acquiring such qualification, when there were no increments to provide in the scale of pay of those employees, the stagnation increment in such cases may be advanced by one year or two years as the case may be.
|Central Government Offices Holidays 2022 | Central Govt Holiday List 2022 PDF|
|KV Online Fee Payment 2022-23 | KV UBI Fee login|
Fixed Personal Pay (other than SBI) for Bank Clerical and Non-subordinate Staff with effect from 1st November 2017
In partial modification of Clause XIV of Bipartite Settlement dated 29th October 1993, Clause 13 of Bipartite Settlement dated 27th March 2000, Clause 13 of the Bipartite Settlement dated 2nd June 2005, Clause 13 of Bipartite Settlement dated 27th April 2010, and Clause 13 of Bipartite Settlement dated 25h May, 2015, the Fixed Personal Pay shall be revised with effect from 1st November 2017 as per Schedule III.
Note: Only employees who were in the service of the bank on or before 1st November 1993 will be eligible for FPP, one year after reaching the maximum scale of pay, they are placed in. Those who joined the Banks on or after 2nd November, 1993 are not eligible for FPP.
For 11th BPS Click: Final BPS 10-11-2020
For 8th Joint Note Click: Joint Note For Officers
For Salient Features of 11th BPS Click: Salient Features of 11th BPS on 11-11-2020