Latest List of ECHS Hospitals and Nursing Homes in GHAZIABAD
Govt of India, Min of Def letter No 22B(01)/2011-WE/D(Res)Part-II dated 10 Nov 2016
EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS/NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS
GHAZIABAD ECHS Hospital List 2020
Atlanta Mediworld Multispeciality Hospital and Research Centre,
Plot No. NH-01, Sector-14, Near Atal Chowk, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad -201012
General Services: General Medicine, General Surgery. Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics, ICU and Critical Care Units, ENT, Ophthalmology. Dermatology. Dental. Psychiatry (OPD only), Blood Bank (Blood Transfusion
Laboratory Services: Haematology and Biochemistry.
Imaging Services: X-ray, USG, CT Scan & MRI.
Specialised Services: Cardiology (Consultation and Diagnostics), Gynaecological Oncology, Urology, Dialysis, Orthopaedic surgery including arthroscopy and Joint Replacement Surgery, Endoscopic surgery, Neuro Medicine, Gastro Intestinal Surgery, Gastroenterology, Plastic and Reconstructive surgery. Medical Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Respiratory Diseases, Traumatology, Critical Care Medicine, Prosthetic surgery, Neonatology and Transfusion Medicine
Manav Hospital (A Unit of Shubham Hospital Research Centre Pvt Ltd)
Nursing Home, Plot No. 1, B Block, Kavi Nagar, Ghaziabad — 201002
General Services: General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, ICU & Critical Care Units, Dental & Physiotherapy.
Imaging Services: X-ray and Dental X-ray.
Laboratory Services: Haematology, Biochemistry, Serology.
Specialised Services: Urology (OPD only), Respiratory Diseases. Critical Care Medicine
Already empanelled as Non NABH
General Services: Ophthalmology (Refraction).
Specialised Services: Cataract/Glaucoma, Phacoemulsification Retinal-Medical-Vitreo-Retinal Surgery, Strabismus, Occuloplasty & Adnexa and other specialised treatment.
Vide MoD/Gol letter No. 22B(04)12013- WE/D(Res). Pt.II dated 02 Jun 2014 pertaining to said hospital.
Aarogya Hospital (A Unit of Kastura Medicos).
NH-1, Sec -6. Vaishall, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
Anaesthesiology, Dermatology & Venereology, Dentistry, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Opthalmology, Orthopaedic Surgery (including Joint Replacement). Otorhinolaryngology, Paediatrics. Respiratory Medicine, Day Care Services, Cardiology (Non Invasive), Critical Care , Neonatology, Neurology, Nephrology, Medical Gastroenterology, Urology (excluding Lithotripsy).
- Facilities by Empanelled Hospitals under ECHS
- ECHS-EXTENSION OF VALIDITY OF TEMPORARY SLIP BY SIX MONTHS
- Ex servicemen Medical Reimbursement under ECHS
- ECHS – Preventive Health checkup – Age & Frequency Table
- ECHS Smart Card: Documents required as proof of income to check eligibility of dependents
- ECHS membership one time contribution
- One time contribution for ECHS membership and entitlement of ward in empanelled hospitals / medical facilities in respect of World War-II Veterans, SSCOs, ECOs and Pre-mature Retirees
- Reimbursement of medical claims under ECHS-Relaxation of Rules
- Verification of Online Application for ECHS Smart Cards
- ECHS Application Procedure Through Online For Marital Discord / Parents of Soldiers After Death
- Travelling Allowance for ECHS Patients
- ECHS Smart Card Online Application Process
- 85 Private ECHS Hospital List as on 04.01.2018
- Withdrawal of empanelled hospitals from ECHS
- EX-SERVICEMEN CONTRIBUTORY HEALTH SCHEME (ECHS)
- Ex-Servicemen Welfare – ECHS – Grievance Redressal Mechanism
- Important Websites of ECHS – Ex-Servicemen Welfare
- Ex-Servicemen Welfare – ECHS – Treatment in Non-Empanelled Hospitals in Emergency
- Advantages of Becoming ECHS Member – Ex-Servicemen Welfare
- Ex-Servicemen Welfare – ECHS – Achievements of ECHS