7th CPC Defence Pay Arrears Calculator
7th Pay Commission Pay Calculator for Defence Personnel
We update the calculator as per the Gazette Notification issued by the MoD on 5.9.2016. General recommendations on pay recommended by the Commission have been accepted with the following exceptions in Defence Pay Matrix, namely:
i. The index of Rationalisation of Level 13A (Brigadier) in Defence Pay Matrix may be revised upward from 2.57 to 2.67.
ii. Additional 3 stages in Levels 12A (Lt. Col), 3 stages in Level 13 (Colonel) and 2 stages in Level 13A (Brigadier) may be added appropriately in the Defence Pay Matrix.
Recommendations on Allowances (except Dearness Allowance) would be referred to a Committee comprising Finance Secretary & Secretary (Expenditure) as Chairman and Secretaries of Home Affairs, Defence, Health & Family Welfare, Personnel and Training, Posts and Chairman, Railway Board as Members. The Committee would submit its report within a period of 4 months. Till a final decision on Allowances is taken based on the recommendations of this Committee, all Allowances would continue to be paid at existing rates in existing pay structure, as if the pay had not been revised w.e.f. 1.1.2016 i.e. , status quo would be maintained.
Arrears of Pay would be paid during the current financial year.
Enter your baisc pay as per 6th CPC as on 31.12.2015 and Select your Pay Band and Grade Pay.
Select your Military Service Pay
Select eligibility of your X-Pay as per 7th CPC (Rs.6200:For all X trades which involve obtaining a qualification which is equivalent of a diploma recognised by AICTE. Rs.3600:For those currently in X pay, but not having a technical qualification recognised by AICTE.
- 7th CPC Military Service Pay (MSP) For Junior Commissioned Officers – Govt Rejects Main Demand
- Grant of Permission for Journey in Air Travel Other Than Air India – CGDA Order dt: 29.11.2018
- Pension Fixation Table for Armed Force Defence Personnel – Regular Officers Major General
- Pension Fixation Table for Armed Force Defence Personnel – Regular Officers COL.(TS)
- Pension Fixation Table for Armed Force Defence Personnel – Regular Officers Col
- Pension Fixation Table for Armed Force Defence Personnel – Regular Officers (LT. COL)
- Pension Fixation Table for Armed Force Defence Personnel – Regular Officers [LT. Col(TS)]
- Pension Fixation Table for Armed Force Defence Personnel – Regular Officers – MAJOR
- 7th CPC Concordance Table for Regular Officers – CAPT
- How to Calculate Pay for Defence Personnel? – Formula for Fixation of Pay