7th CPC HRA and Arrears Calculator 2017 for CG Employees
Central Government Employees are being now paid House Rent Allowance at old rates only i.e., 10%, 20% and 30% of 6th CPC Basic Pay.
The 7th Pay Commission has recommended HRA at 8%, 16% and 24% according to the X, Y and Z cities.
We are presenting here a simple online calculator to find out your expected HRA at the rates of 10%, 20% and 30% of 7th CPC Matrix Pay.
- Finance Ministry Clarification on House Rent Allowance On 05th March 2019
- 7th CPC Fitment Factor and HRA – No Changes
- Abolition of Rent Free Accommodation Allowance – 7th CPC
- Additional HRA To Railway Employees Serving In The States Of NER, AN, Lakshadweep Islands And Ladakh
- Grant of Additional HRA to Central Govt Employees – Finmin Order 14.8.2018
- Admissibility of HRA in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of Railway Residential Accommodation-NFIR
- Revised Rates of HRA for Karnataka Govt State Employees
- Admissibility of HRA in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of railway residential accommodation
- Are you satisfied you’re HRA?
- 7th CPC-House Rent Allowance New Order Issued
- Admissibility of HRA during Study Leave – Railway Board Orders
- House Rent Allowance to Defence Personnel
- HRA Income Tax Exemption Calculator for Govt Employees
- 7th CPC-Additional HRA for Railway Employees
- Report of the Committee -7th CPC Allowances,HRA & Transport Allowance (TPTA)
- Criteria followed for the classification of cities into various categories to consider for the HRA of CG employees
- 7th CPC HRA : Additional HRA for NER, A&N, Lakshadweep and Ladakh
- List of X and Y Cities for HRA in 7th CPC – Railway Board
- Railway Board Order on HRA as per 7th CPC Recommendations – RBE 71/2017
- List of Y Cities for HRA in 7th CPC