National Council will sit on Dharna on 28.3.2019 at New Delhi
National Joint Council Of Action
4, State Entry Road, New Delhi- 110055
February 9, 2019
The Cabinet Secretary,
Government of India & Chairman,
We invite your kind reference to the representations made by the staff side both in writing and orally during discussions bilaterally and otherwise on innumerable occasions over the need to convene the National Council meeting of the JCM, which met last about 9 years back.
Since there had been no meeting of the National Council the directive issued by the Department of personnel to various Ministries of the Government of India to convene the Departmental Council meeting had also not been dwindled. We regret to write that inspite of our persistent persuasion you have unfortunately no found time for holding the meeting.
There had been no reason whatever for such inordinate delay in convening the meeting. This apart, the periodicity with which the National Standing committee used to meet has also been dwindled. The National Anomaly Committee set up in the wake of the 6th CPC is still to finalise its business.
The Staff Side, which met on 8th February, 2019 at New Delhi, has come to the inescapable conclusion that it must tread the path of struggle to get the negotiating forum revived we are therefore, constrained to take recourse to agitational programmes and have decided that all the Staff Side members of the National Council will sit on dharna on 28th March, 2019 at New Delhi.
We hope you will take note of the growing. discontent in the matter and take corrective steps to revive the JCM and to convene the meetings immediately.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
- 47th National Council JCM Meeting – Revision of Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula and Withdrawal of NPS
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) JOINT CONSULTATIVE MACHINERY
- Draft minutes of the 47th Meeting Of the National Council (JCM) was held on 13th April 2019
- Extension of old pension scheme under CCS(Pension) Rules 1972 to the employees who were selected During the year 2003 and who had joined service On or after 01/01/2004
- GPF for those who have been recruited on or after 1-1-2004 – NC JCM Staff Side
- Notice for the 24th Main Meeting of JCM Level Council of Director General of Quality Assurance
- Complete feedback of 47th Meeting of National Council Meeting held on 13th April 2019
- National Council (JCM) Dharna on 28-03-2019 is deferred
- Proposal to include in the election manifesto of your party with regard to the scrapping of the NPS which has taken away the pension right of CG Employees
- Meeting of the Standing Committee of National Council (JCM) on 7th March 2019
- National Council will sit on Dharna on 28.3.2019 at New Delhi
- NJCA Circular Dated on 09-02-2019
- Long pending prominent issues of the CG Staff – NC JCM Staff Side
- Demands of the Central Government Employee -NC JCM Staff Side writes to Cabinet Secy GOI
- NJCA Meeting on 8.2.2019-Improvement in Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula
- Grant of Increment on Notional Basis on 1st Jan & 1st of July to CG & Railway Employees Retiring on 30th June/31st December
- Postponement of the Meeting of NJCA
- Fixation of Pay on Promotion in Pre-revised Pay Structure Between 01.01.2006 and Date of Notification – NC JCM Staff Side
- Revision of Minimum Wage, Improvement of Fitment Formula and abolition of NPS – NJCA
- Minutes of Anomaly Committee Meeting Held on 17.07.2018 – NC JCM Staff Side