Revision in the rate of Ration Money Allowance in respect of Non-gazetted RPF/RPSF personnel
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dataed 28.02.2017
The General Managers
All Indian Railways and Production Units.
Sub: Revision in the rate of Ration Money Allowance in respect of Non-gazetted RPF/RPSF personnel.
In terms of Board’s letter of even number dated 19.06.2015, non-gazetted RPF/RPSF personnel were entitled for Ration Money Allowance at par with Central Para Military Force (CPMF)/Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) Personnel i.e. @ Rs.95.52/- per day/per head w.e.f. 01.04.2014.
2. It has now been decided to revise the rate of Ration Monely Allowance from existing rate of Rs.95.52 per head per day to Rs.97.85 per head per day from 01.04.2015 to 31.12.2015.
3. Accordingly, sanction of the Ministry of Railways is hereby accorded post-facto to revise the rate of Ration Money Allowance from Rs.95.52 per head per day to Rs.97.85 per head per day from 01.04.2015 to 31.12.2015.
4. The other terms and conditions as stipulated in para 4 of Board’s letter of even number dated 10.06.2009 remain unchanged.
5. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
6. Please acknowledge receipt.