F. No. 55/12/2016-P&PW(C)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
The Pay & Accounts Officer,
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare,
Lok Nayak Bhavan, Khan Market,
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Dated: 09thSeptember, 2016
Subject: Web-based ‘Pensioners’ Portal’, a Mission Mode Project under the National e-Govemance Plan (NeGP) – Release of Grant-in Aid to Pensioners’ Associations for implementation of the objectives of the Portal.
I am directed to convey the sanction of the President of India to the release of a sum of Rs.20,74,726/-(Rupees twenty lac seventy four thousand seven hundred and twenty six only) towards Grant-in-Aid in favour of the following Pensioners Associations for meeting expenditure in connection with the implementation of ‘Pensioners’ Portal’ as per the details given below:
2. Utilization Certificates in respect of earlier grants sanctioned to above Pensioners Associations are enclosed.
3. Details of Recurring Grant for admissible Activities:
The maximum permissible amount on the individual component eligible for sanction / reimbursement in the form of Grant-in-Aid is as follows with flexibility of25% on higher/lower side of individual component:
|(i)||Telephone + Internet Connection||Up to Rs. 12,000 per annum
|(ii)||Stationery+ Battery replacement||Up to Rs. 19,500 per annum|
|(iii)||Subsidy towards Rent of Building/ Water/electricity/ AMC of equipment||Up to Rs. 28,500 per annum|
|(iv)||Remuneration Payable to Data entry (Part time)||Up to Rs. 15,000 per Operator per annum|
|Total||Up to Rs. 75,000 per annum
4. Any other expenditure by the Pensioners’ Association on any activity/component other than those mentioned above will not admissible from the Grant-in-Aid and will be treated as an unspent amount, to be recoverable or adjusted from the future grant as the case may. In case the actual expenditure during the year on individual components is less than the permissible amount on individual components, the difference of Grant-in-Aid and the actual expenditure will be treated as unspent and will be adjusted in the next year’s grant.
5. Further, the above Grant-in-Aid is subject to maintaining a separate Bank Account for the Grant-in-aid under Pensioners’ Portal. The Grantee shall also furnish a Utilization Certificate (in the prescribed proforma) for the grant received and utilized during the year 2016-17 within six months of the close of the financial year 2015-16 i.e. upto 31st August, 2017. Failure to do so will make the Grantee Pensioner Association liable for refund of entire Grant-in-Aid amount along with the interest.
6. The Pensioners’ Associations are required to submit a consolidated performance-cum-Achievement report immediately after utilization of this grant. The Associations are also required to prepare their Annual work Plan for the current and next financial year before they could become eligible for Grant of any further Grant-in-Aid for the next financial year.
7. The grant is further subject to the terms and conditions as indicated in the Annexure.
8. The Drawing & Disbursing Officer of the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare is authorized to draw the amount as mentioned in Col 5 of Table given in para I above for disbursement to the Grantee Pensioners’ Associations for transferring the amount to the Bank Accounts of respective Pensioners’ Associations.
9. The expenditure involved is debitable to Major Head “2070”- Other Administrative Services 00.800. Other Expenditure, ( Minor Head); 43-Plan Scheme of Department of Pensions and Pensioner Welfare, 43.01-Pensioners Portal; 43.01.31- Grants-in-Aid-General under Demand No. -64Ministry of Personnel, Pulic Grievances & Pensions for the year 2016-17.
10. The accounts of the above Pensioners’ Associations shall be open to inspection by the sanctioning authority and the audit, both by the Comptroller and Auditor -General of the India under the provision of CAG (DPC) Act, 1971 and internal audit by the Principal Accounts Officer of the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare, whenever the organization is called upon to do so.
11. This sanction issues under financial powers delegated to the Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India with the concurrence of Integrated Finance Division vide Diary No. Dir (F/P) /P 4240 dated 07.09.2016.
12. The expenditure of Rs. 20,74,726/-(Rupees twenty lac seventy four thousand seven hundred and twenty six only) has been noted in the grant-ill-aid register for the year 2016-17 .
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Tele. No. 24644631
Source : ccis.nic.in